Search This Blog

Saturday 8 October 2011

Society maid me do it....

So, we are one of those middle class households who gets a bit of help here and there. I'm not sure how much I like the idea of not doing it myself, but seeing as when I do it myself it's invariably a bottom of the list ballache, I should be grateful that there are a couple or more things I don't have to do.

Our domestic whirlwind means business. She guards the place like the nasiest of junk yard dogs (she chases off deliveries, never to be seen again) - her liberal use of caustic chemicals are likely to put her on the Friends of The Earth hitlist, and she piles up all of our furniture to clean the floors merely by looking at it.

She gets the job done. Even if she stays and irons till 1.30am. (which she did yesterday). We've tried everything we can to get her to go home, short of chucking her out of the window.

I suppose I should try not to leave so much crap everywhere



No comments:

Post a Comment

Try one of these....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Ese