Search This Blog

Sunday 11 March 2012

Erm....so now really is the time to quote the clash....

So I've seriously neglected my urge to regail anyone who's listening. But honestly, it's been mental.

I'm sat in a boozer inAngel, London, fondly remembering the last time I was here just after the bolts had been removed from my jaw injury. I'm freeezing and missing our Copa bolthole, although the beer is bloody wonderful. Here begins a week of music education that will hopefully shape the next couple of years. If you fancy a beer gis a shout!

So, safe in the knowledge that Harry's visit to my new home is right royally flying the flag, I'm off for a curry.

And the question that must be on all ex-pats minds from time to time is well and truly on ours.

Should we stay (in Rio) or should we go?

4 comments:

  1. I highly recommend CWIIL AIR (www.cwiilair.com) for your traveling requirements. They provide Single Window Solutions so you not have to worry about anything from the time you leave till the time you come back home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is mind blowing post thanks for sharing a lovely post
    Property dealer in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. The question of a lifetime

    ReplyDelete
  4. follow your heart. You have to be where feel truly happy and loved. =)

    ReplyDelete

Try one of these....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Ese